Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We Moved! (by Atlas)

My new home. (photo by Atlas)
Looking out towards the golf course. (photo by Atlas)
Last week we moved into my Grandma and Papa's old house.  It's wonderful but I like my room the best. We have three and half acres to enjoy.  I am going to build a tree house that is 5 by 6 feet long.  I am also going to have a few businesses going so I can make some money.  I have a golf course surrounding us from three sides, so there are golf balls all over the yard.  I plan to collect them, polish them and sell them for $1.00 for 3 balls.  And yes, my dad did say it was a good price.  That's what's going on for me on Washington Island, my new home.  (3/14/12)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, Attie - I collected golf balls, too, but never thought they were worth anything, so I gave them away. Smart move! I like that you're only a bicycle ride away for visits! See you soon... Pops

    ReplyDelete