Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rock it! (By Atlas)

Me and my brother Zander love rock parties.  we have one every Sunday.  We rock and rock and rock.  Me and Zander listen to Dee Snider, we also listen to Joan Jett.  I take off my shirt and Zander strips all the way down to his underwear and he puts on a cape and crazy wig.  Zander bangs his head and I move my feet to the beat.  Cool right? My dad is in them too. We fight him while we rock.  Sometimes I even do flips off the couch, it's fun.  LETS ROCK!
Video 6/2011

4 comments:

  1. Atlas - this is what I want to do, but Gramma won't let me! - Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. zander can probably teach you. -atlas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attie-
    I loved the sunday night dance party when I was there after my hunting trip. Pretty sure I won the "best moves" trophy.

    Love,

    Uncle TNT Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have another rock party -Zander

    ReplyDelete